Manufacturing pharmaceuticals is a capital-intensive endeavor, given its requirement of specialized, highly regulated manufacturing and processing equipment. Pharma’s leaders continue to pursue success through a strategy of careful capital expenditure investment with an eye on increased capacity, speed and efficiency in their facilities.
This eBook will discuss:
- 2016 Pharmaceutical Equipment Buying Trends
- Establishing a Root Cause Failure Analysis Program
- Planting the Seed for Speed: iBio Facility
- Three Laws of HVAC Optimization
- Pound and Penny Wise: CapEx Survey Results